The name refers to the ancient accounts Matarazzo, landowners in the area.
The original name was «Count's casino» because it was an agricultural area.
All products of the earth were placed in a large house called «casino».
In 1909 it took the name of the «Casa del Conte».
That house still exists and is 300 years old.
LONGITUDE: 14.967726299999981GO TO GOOGLE MAPS