The toponym derives from hydrographic conditions of the place. The village was also called Aqua the vein. With Rocchetta and Celle, it waspart of the barony of Roccagloriosa.
The pastoral visit of 1704 (Bishop Maradei) the Bishop, in administering of the Church continued to intrude the Archpriest of glorious Fortress.
The intrusion of the archpriest was due tothe fact that often they were forced to seek the aid of priests of Rocca for the funeral of someone.
LONGITUDE: 15.445625500000006GO TO GOOGLE MAPS